Flowers with fragrances – a look at the famous ones
From personal to corporate occasions and anything in between, flowers have always been one of the most loved décor items spreading their natural appeal. The not only deliver a vibrant range of mesmerizing colours, but also add up the lovely fragrances. This makes them be one of the most loved gifts for various occasions. Choosing flowers with the right fragrance can be quite important at times. For that, take a look at a few with the best fragrances.
- Oriental lilies:Another famous garden decorator is the Oriental lily. They can spread through your gardens with their three prominent colours – yellow, pink and white. Plus, they can offer a scent that is deliciously powerful. Try getting one from an online flower bouquet delivery in Jaipur and sense the powerful fragrance on your own.
- Rose:Surely, there is no need for an introduction when it comes to roses. With one of the most recognizable scents, roses offer elegance, variety and an evergreen prosperity for any occasion. Occasions can be wisely chosen with the colours that this lovely flower has to offer. But, usually the scent is the same in all, which makes it easy recognisable. But, that does not mean that all roses have their scent. Some might not, so do check for their fragrance.
- Gardenia:These enticing white flowers grow in bunches, spreading a dense scent of enriched flavours. They are well suited for wedding occasions where there is a need for a natural environment with fragrance and décor.
- Dianthus: Dianthus not only comes in a variety of colours but also offers a slightly distinct smell with these varying colours. Some experts are also able to predict the colours by smelling these fragrances coming from these spectacular blossoms. Another notable thing about them is that they can be found in both perennial and annual cultivation aspects.
- Sweet Autumn Clematis:These wine like flora can offer you more than just an enriched scent. Let them creep over the walls where you want them to offer their lovely white fragrance-filled flowers and have a whole garden be filled with the intoxicating scent. They can reach up to 25 feet when they start growing, adding up a natural decoration to your homes and garden walls.
- Nicotiana:These lovely flowers offer a sweet smell – most prominently, during nights. Just keep a bouquet near an open window at night and you will surely love the sweet, but strong smell offering a balmy environment for the night.