XAT 2017 Application Process
There are various types of entrance examination conducted each year for enrolling in varied number of courses, there is an examination conducted for getting enrolled in post graduation program for all the management courses. The candidates who have completed their graduation in management program can appear for this entrance examination. The students have to submit online application to give this entrance exam. It is one of the popular exam and it is conducted at National Level. Every student has a better plan for his or her career and for this they work hard. They wish to take admission in top colleges from where they can pursue their post graduation course.
There is an institute at Jamshedpur named as XLRI (Xavier Labour Relation Institute) that is responsible for taking care of this exam. It is heard that the submission of XAT 20166 will begin from September 2016 and will get closed November, 16. The students who will be able to download their admit card for the entrance exam by second week o0f December 2016 from the website.
XAT exam is heard to be conducted in 47 different cities in the country. The mark sheet or the score card will be mailed to the candidates. This is suppose to take place by mid of January 2017. All the students appearing for the entrance examination must keep all the dates on time as it is very essential. This exam is the most eminent MBA examination that is accepted by all the top class colleges. The candidates who apply for this examinat5ion must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the form and it is mandatory for each student to meet the criteria and they are:
- A candidate must heave completed his graduation at least 3 year program.
- The degree must be recognized by the higher authority of education.
- The students who are in last semester can also appear in this examination.
- They do not require any aggregate marks for appearing for the exam.
- NRI and candidates from overseas also eligible for this examination based on GMAT score card.
- Filling the application form
- The documents and images will have to be uploaded.
- They students will have to make some payment.
- Printing the confirmation letter.